Advice for New Clients
A few tips before coming to The Soma Room for the very first time:
- Please make sure you've filled out an online new client form before your initial appointment. This allows us to prepare more fully for your treatment and saves us both time on the day. If you have any problems with the form, please let us know.
- If you are experiencing illness, fever, or any contagious disease, please reschedule your appointment for when you are better. Please cover any localised skin conditions such as warts or minor skin wounds with a plaster before coming in.
- If you need to cancel your appointment, please give at least 12 hours notice. If less than 12 hours notice is given, a 50% charge for the missed appointment will be issued. If we need to cancel your appointment within 12 hours notice, we will give you a 50% discount on your next treatment. No shows with no notice given will be charged 100% of the missed appointment, and be required to pay for future appointments in advance.
- Have a snack or light meal before your treatment - this will keep you from feeling light headed after your session. Avoid having a heavy meal though, as this might make you feel uncomfortable when you're lying on your stomach.
- Before you lie down on the table, please make sure you remove contact lenses and jewellery, and make sure your phone is on silent mode.
- During your treatment, you will be covered with a sheet or towel throughout your session. Please undress to your comfort level - most clients find wearing underwear or swimwear to be best. It's a good idea to bring a pair of gym shorts if your treatment is for a sports massage, as you may be moving around more than usual.
- Certain massage techniques can leave the treated area feeling a little sore for a day or two afterwards. This is normal and should be mild - the sort of feeling you'd get after a good gym session. If you feel any severe pain or pain that lasts longer than a couple of days, please consult your physician immediately.
- Try not to schedule any vigorous exercise for 24 hours after your appointment, although gentle activity is fine.
- Please let us know before or during your appointment if something isn't right for you. Our job satisfaction comes from giving you the absolute best treatment that we can and we are more than happy to adjust the pressure, technique, music, lighting, temperature or anything else that would make your experience better. This is your treatment and it should be just the way you want it!
How To Find Us
Ealing Broadway Clinic
We're located at Little Wave Beauty Salon, 7 Spring Bridge Mews, W5 2AB.
If coming from Ealing Broadway Station, cross over the green in front of you, keeping to the left hand path. Once you get to the end of the green you will see a small flower shop on the corner and Springbridge Road Car Park on the other side of the road. To the left of the car park is the gated mews - walk all the way down (past Summit Studios and Bodyline Studios), and press the buzzer for Little Wave for entry.
If coming from Uxbridge Road, walk up between the Arcadia Centre and the church - this is Spring Bridge Road. Past Kall Kwik is the gated mews - walk all the way down and press the buzzer for Little Wave for entry.
If your appointment finishes before 6pm, the easiest option is the NCP car park next door, which is open from 7am until 6pm Monday - Sunday, and costs £1 per hour.
From 5pm Monday - Friday (6pm Sat/Sun) there is free parking at Perceval House on Longfield Avenue (approx a 4 minute walk away)
Alternatively, there is free parking on Gordon Road, just a 2 minute walk away. This is 24 hours apart from 8am-10am and 3pm-4pm when it is residential permit holders only.
The Gym (West Ealing Clinic) - COMING SOON
We are located inside The Gym on Uxbridge Road.
For Gym members - Please let yourself into The Gym and take a seat in the chairs closest to the entrance. Give us a call on 07544 045612 when you have arrived to let us know you're here, and we will come out to collect you. Please call us no earlier than 10 minutes before your appointment start time.
For Non-Gym members - Please come up the stairs to the entrance to The Gym and call us on 07544 045612 to let us know you've arrived - we will then come out to let you in. Please arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before your appointment start time.