Fancy Joining the Team?
Are you a qualified Sports Massage therapist looking to develop your skills in a friendly, supportive environment? Do you have a passion for learning and becoming an expert in your field? Are you a great communicator with the ability to make people feel relaxed and at ease? If so then we'd love to hear from you!
The Soma Room is Ealing’s most popular massage therapy clinic, providing Sports, Deep Tissue, Relaxation and Pregnancy massage. With a list of over a thousand clients and an increasing demand for more availability, we're urgently looking for passionate, professional, self-employed massage therapists to work alongside us at our clinic in Ealing Broadway.
You will be qualified to a high standard in Sports massage, but ideally also be able to provide other treatments such as Deep Tissue, Relaxation or Pregnancy massage. You will be exceptionally motivated, client-centred and professional, and be excited to challenge yourself and become a respected expert in massage therapy for the local community.
Days and hours are flexible but may need to include some weekend days as well as some evenings. You will eventually be required to film a short introduction to yourself for our website as part of your marketing strategy and should be willing to contribute articles, photos, videos or other media in order to promote yourself to our client base.
Please note – since you may occasionally be working with children, you will be asked to obtain a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) status update at your own expense prior to the start of your employment.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be highly qualified in sports massage.
- Hold current professional and public liability insurance.
- Hold a pregnancy massage certification or be willing to obtain one before or during employment.
- Have a minimum of one years’ massage experience.
- Be eligible to work in the UK.
- Have an excellent standard of spoken and written English.
- Be willing to do relaxation-based treatments as well as Sports and Deep Tissue massage.
- Be self-driven and eager to learn and develop your professional skills.
- Be warm, friendly and client-focussed.
- Keep between 50 and 60 per cent of the cost of each treatment, plus bonuses for positive reviews and repeat clients!
- No need to bring any sheets, towels or oils with you – everything is provided.
- Support and training opportunities to enhance your existing skills.
- A library of over 100 massage-related DVD’s and books for you to use and borrow.
- Well-appointed massage rooms with everything you need to provide great treatments, including a top-of-the-range electric massage table.
- Benefit from a large pool of existing clientele.
- Regular shifts and flexible working hours.
- Receive 50% off treatments with any other Soma Room therapist.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, along with a short covering letter describing why you'd be a great addition to The Soma Room team.